Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the Winner is...

Jolene!! I can't believe you didn't post the last 2 days of the challenge!! What were you thinking?! Jolene was smart enough to put hers on auto pilot...she pretyped them all and then scheduled them to automatically post. Pretty clever huh? And to lose it all in the last 2 days...you should be ashamed of yourself!! But I guess that means Congratulations to Jenifer! Who sometimes had to type from work or early the next day but had 31 posts none the less. Great Job Jenifer!! And for that you will be receiving a gift card from one of my favorite places...SONIC!! And if you use it right (during happy hour) you could get a lot out of this one little card. So I will get it to you in the next couple of days. Thanks so much for posting!! Sorry I failed to comment a lot...haven't been my normal energetic self lately. It took all I could do just to post on somedays. I'd like to give a shout out to Bonnie and Alli too as they both did excellent at regular posts as well. Thanks ladies. Lets keep this up!!

2 comments:

Alli H. said...

Thanks Jules for the shout out. Congrats to the winner. Enjoy.

Jenifer said...

YAHOO... Thanks Julie. I so look forward to that gift card. yeah... Thank you!!!