Saturday, March 5, 2011

updates

Such a loser I am!! I can't believe it's been months since I last posted. SO much has gone on!! I don't even know where to begin. In December Steph was in the hospital for her asthma...poor baby didn't get out until Christmas Eve. But what a wonderful Christmas gift that was! I spent my last holiday with my great friend Vicky, she passed away the day after Christmas. We loved her so much and she will be deeply missed. Football has started for the Jared again, Justin and Steph are in track, I'm trying out for the biggest loser...again. Steph had her birthday, Steve had a birthday and scored an awesome authentic spurs warmup jacket I had a birthday (got a blood transfusion for my birthday...and another one 3 days later) AND last but not least...Josh got married!! That's right...my baby got married! Can you believe it?!We bought our final home!! With a little help. Never again will we move until Jarom is out of high school. We moved the tremendous distance of right next door. And we LOVE this house!! All are welcome whenever you'd like. We just recently filled the pool and it looks GREAT!! Prior owners didn't keep it up while it was on the market. Here's the kids draining it and pressure washing it...and skating in it when it was empty...cause that's what boys do (as I was informed).So much more to tell...SO many more pics to post...but I am drained and exhausted...just got out of the hospital. Will post more soon. Much love to you guys...hope people even see this post...It's been so long since I've posted I don't know that anyone checks it anymore.

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

Of course we still read your awesomeness. So sorry to hear about the blood transfusion. That's sucks. But buying your final home is super AWESOME!!!

Alli H. said...

Congrats on the final house purchase. I am so happy for you. Sorry about the blood transfusion. That is not fun at all. However, it is a blessing that things are getting back on track after all of that.

Anonymous said...

I still read Julie!!! Sorry to hear about the blood transfusion, but super excited Josh got married and that you're in your final home. I miss and love ya so much!

Anonymous said...

sorry last post from Laura Derry