Saturday, May 16, 2009

the nerve

I went to a "boutique" today...you know, when someone opens up their home for a weekend to various vendors and invites the public in...essentially, it is a craft fair but in someones home. Anyways, as I walked around looking at the ridiculously overpriced products and hideous looking creations I wondered what on this green earth possesses people to sell some of this stuff!! I mean, who the heck would pay $60 for a ribbon with a rhinestone at the end...honestly!! You could walk into Goodwill and get the same thing for 4 bucks!! The nerve of some people.

2 comments:

April Ludlow said...

Come on Julie, there is no way I over charged on my stuff. You need something nice, PLEASE! P.S. Thank you, Thank you for all your help with the tee-shirts :)

Unknown said...

As long as there are people crazy enough to pay $60 for ribbon with a rhinestone on it, there will be over-priced boutiques! Doncha think? I'm so cheap I'll only go to Goodwill on half off Saturday.
I'm with April -- thank you for your help with the tee-shirts :)