Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cracked me up!!

So, as most of you know, I am a facebooker too. I love it. Have found so many old friends and many people have found me. It's always fun to find someone after so many years and see whats new in their lives and vice versa. Thank goodness I've never gotten any negative comments written about me because let me tell you...back in the day, I had my moments!! But the following came awfully close!! By no means did I take offense or was I bothered by it...it just CRACKED ME UP!! In case you have a hard time following, let me give you a brief scenario. An old friend (i think) looked me up and apparently found me. This is the correspondence that we have had thus far.
copied and pasted from Facebook
Hi Julie. Its Patty, remember me. Farb Middle School. Just curious if you do remember and what you been up to. Im not sure if we were good friends. I know we were on and off, but i just dont remember. Hope your life has been good. You still look the same.

August 16 at 1:46pm
Hi Patricia!! I do remember you!! And you look just the same too!! We were good friends in 7th grade and then I moved. But I think we were good friends. I remember hanging out with you ALOT. How have you been? Where do you live now? Kids? How many? I want to hear all about you. I live in Phoenix now, married with 5 kids. for the full detail of my life you should visit my blog...I write in there always!! Anyways, I can't wait to hear from you. Julie
www.wrightmylifeaway.blogspot.com


Hi, julie, nice to hear from you. I just got facebook, i was trying to locate heidi, which i did about 5yrs ago, but she moved and lost all her info, so we lost touch for years, til now. i found her name by accident. Im doing ok, in live in Northern california. i have 2kids. 13 and 16yrs. My husbands name is Sid, my 13yr old is Corbin, and my 16yr old is Vanessa, she's graduating high school this year. Very stressful and scary. The picture of me in my profile, is my daughter. I do remember you moved, to be honest with you, i felt happy, because you werent very nice sometimes(only sometimes) But we were kids. I did however wonder about you afterwards. we did used to hang out alot, and when we did, it was great. we just had a lot of influences by other people. Being a young kid is hard and its the best at the same time. im glad you did write back, i cant believe you have five kids. they are all very cute. Hope your parents are doing well, how are your brothers? email me back soon. i liked your blog, im not very good with them, and thats a matter of fact that i have a degree in computers...go figure!!!! Patty

Is that not the funniest thing?! She told me!! Guess I was a brat after all. So sorry Patty!! I swear I'm really nice now. I think all of my blogging friends will agree.
Just thought I'd share.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahahahahahaha! That is so funny! Thank you for sharing! And you are definitely NOT a brat now!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I'm totally laughing out loud right now :) Hopefully she will not think you are "mean" for puting that on your blog. I love it. Thanks for sharing!!!

Jenn said...

HILL-AIR-E-ISSS!!

spice2116 said...

lol i always knew you were a bully :p just kidding i think we all have moments like this

Jolene said...

I am laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

you are a bully and a mean one too. i dont think that its funny that any of you are laughing at that innocent womans expense you all should be ashamed!!!!!!

mother of seven said...

Julie!!! I love reading your stories!!! Thanks for another good laugh!!!!

Julie said...

Steven (anonymous), you're a freak!!