Monday, November 23, 2009

My party

Wow!! It's been a while since I blogged last. I have been rather busy. This whole working out of the home thing is still throwing me for a loop!! My poor kids grades are suffering and I know that has to do with my not being here to help them. Scouts and Sports practice is missed more than it is attended because I'm at work and they just don't remember. Jared played a whole season of flag football including the playoffs and I made it to 1 game. I haven't been to church in forever because I have only had 1 Sunday off since I started working there in early August and no Saturdays off. I'm totally hating it!! Yes, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. And as my hubby would say...Thanks for attending my pity party!! Even if you didn't RSVP.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Your children are learning to be independent and accountable for their own grades. It is a great transition into post-secondary experience. Sorry you haven't been able to do the other things though. Keep the faith and it will all work out.

Leslie said...

Sista I can so relate besides the weekend part but I'm HATING work! I know I should just be thankful for a job right but it still stinks not being able to be here for your kids and hubby when they need you and when you do get home being too tired or stressed out to function. Calvin told me last night that I come home mad everyday and that I have WAY too much to do and no one person should have to do so much! Today got even worse because my boss can be such a rude jerk and I ended up crying at work which made me more mad! I'm hoping and praying for a miracle so I can stay home with this little baby and finish raising my other two kids while I still have some time before they move out! :o) We miss you guys and need to get together soon!!! xoxo