Thursday, November 26, 2009

jipped

I'm feeling a little jipped this morning. I went on to the pioneer womans blog to catch up on her book trip only to find that MM and boys tagged along and signed books with her!! What did we do so wrong here in Phoenix that we weren't special enough for this treat so many others got to enjoy? I'm demanding my $ back!! Or a special trip out here just for me. I'd make her some tamales...and my famous chicken tacos. Think she'll come?

a little later in the morning: Okay, I sent her this...Hey Ree, I live out here in Mesa, Az where it's still 80 degrees...AND where MM and boys did NOT accompany you to the book signing!! Though I enjoyed meeting Melissa and your MIL I must admit I'm feeling a bit jipped not having MM's signature in this treasure of a cookbook...not to mention the boys!! Please advise me of how soon you can get them out here as I plan to have some fresh tamales waiting for them and maybe some chicken tacos before they leave. Oh, btw...your invited too.
What do you think she'll say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she'll laugh and like it but not show up. Good luck though. You never know.

April Ludlow said...

Let me know what time. I love food and it sounds delish!!