Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Memories

Wow!! Time sure has flown by!! I just logged on to write a new post and saw that I hadn't blogged in a month. Guess that's what happens when you're making 8 million tamales!! I never thought I would be as busy as I was. I decided that I would only commit 2 - 3 days a week to my tamale work and the rest of the week was for family and Christmas stuff!! I stuck to my 2 days a week but it seems I just never got around to the Christmas stuff. I checked my calendar and it was suddenly December 20th....and I'd done absolutely NO shopping!! I'm not quite sure what it was but I just couldn't get with it this year. We didn't even get the tree up until the 16th. Anyways, Christmas came wheter I wanted it to or not and with that came lots of wonderful memories. Like...Jareds birthday.. parties with Santa..and a surprise visit from Josh.. Then of course we had Steve's company Christmas picnic..stubborn children...and unsuccessful family pictures.. (guess that's what I get for trying at the picnic) We taught our kids about crack and how unattractive it can make you...beat eachother up...spent time with old friends... and said our goodbyes...

Another great year with family and friends...It's a wonderful life!!

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

man i sooo wish i lived closer for those yummy tamales. i thought josh was getting married what happened to that?

Janalee said...

oh good, you're finally back in the game. thanks for the update! It was both funny and heart warming.

Julie said...

Oh Ginger! How I wish you were closer too.
Thanks Janalee