Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February thus far

OOOOOOHHH, how this blogging stuff has been neglected. I don't know what has changed in my life from last year to now but I can't seem to ever find time for this blog! Every day I tell myself that I will update the blog and every night I find myself NOT doing it. SO, since I failed miserably to blog at all in the month of February, here's whats gone on in my world:
Steph turned 13 - should I be excited about this? Because I wasn't. I no longer have a little girl.

My baby brother got married - on my baby girls birthday!! Wow!! A married man. He's no longer my baby brother.

This is my newest sister in law, Paula. Doesn't she look sweet? She is.Along with the celebrations of the month we did have some tears. THIS is my daughters spine. If you're thinking it's a little curved...it is. So for the next year and a half to two years she will be wearing this.. What a gloomy day that was for her...perfect weather for the occasion though. This was the sky driving home that day. Crazy huh? And this is what it did to our neighborhood parks. But since we don't see too much rain in AZ, we wecome it! And last but not least... Jarom started sleeping in his own bed!!
Weather photos courtesy of my baby girl..on the drive home from getting her brace.

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

Wow! Major events! Jarom....love that smile!

Janalee said...

jarom in his own bed? Now what are you guys doing to do without him in yours?? you'll have to think of something.

Janika said...

It looks like the braces are a lot better than they used to be. That is a tough, tough age for that, but what is life without a little trauma?

We have had a lot of crazy weather over here too.

Sarah said...

Aw, poor Steph! Is she playing softball this season or does this make her have to sit it out?