Wednesday, September 29, 2010

my big secret

My VT's came over today. I really LOVE when they come. They're so young. I feel old and decrepid every time they visit! Like I should have some words of wisdom for them. Something that they'll remember in years to come...they'll tell their kids something like "a wise old lady I used to visit teach once told me..."
But I can never think of anything. Instead I tell them things that don't really matter. Things that they probably forget the minute they leave. Except today...I told them my BIGGEST secret (at the moment). Not the one that should be turned into a movie but another one. And they probably don't even realize it. Ohhhh, I can't wait til I can share it with the world...but I doubt any of you will care.

6 comments:

Janalee said...

Wait, is it THAT secret??

Julie I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April Ludlow said...

I am on a need to know, and I feel I need to know :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Ok seriously, that's just mean! Are you preggo :) Can I call Katie?

spice2116 said...

you are such a tease! but happy to hear you have some active sister workin their calling

The Weights said...

I will never tell!!!!!! I feel so important to know your secret. Thanks for trusting me!

I seriously feel so blessed to be your visiting teacher. So many awesome memories sitting on your couch talking to you. We have laughed, cried, shared secrets and talked for hours (seriously we always stay too long, sorry about that!)

Thanks for all your words of wisdom, you old lady you :)

Alayna said...

Um... This is like a super old post... what the heck was the secret?