Saturday, January 2, 2010

effulgent

Last Sunday, while being ever so attentive at church, I took notice of the song we were singing. There within the lyrics of that hymn lied a word that I was unfamiliar with. Now I know some of you may think less of me when I tell you what the word is but at that point I decided I would write down at least one word a week during my Sunday meetings and get the proper definition. I actually wrote 3 down last Sunday but tonight I will share with you the word that started it all. And that word is:
effulgent - shining, resplendent, with radiant splendor.
What did you learn last week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to be first to say ... I don't think I learned anything. I'll try to be more aware this week to learn something. Thanks as usual to Julie for inspiring the ranks.

paula said...

I have to say nothing, because I stayed home cuz I was sick. OH, wait, I did listen to a great talk by Pres. Monson on what he learned from all the previous prophets he has worked with. Really awesome talk on BYUTV. So, I guess I did learn a few things.