Friday, January 1, 2010

I resolve to

Here I am on this 1st day of the first month of the new decade trying to come up with some sensible resolutions. I usually do pretty well...til about March. So tonight as I sit here listening to my hubby snore, I resolve to:
~go to bed earlier...especially on school nights...by midnight for sure.
~drink less soda (to help w/ prior resolution) and eventually wean myself from my daily addiction.
~drink more water...it does a body good
~read at least 8 books this year...I know that doesn't sound like a lot to some but for me it's plenty...I read 6 last year and was feeling quite accomplished and rather "smart".
~and finally, to blog at least 4 times a week...even if it is rambling that no one but myself cares about.
And you...How many books did you read last year? You thought I was going to ask what your resolution was, didn't you?

1 comment:

mother of seven said...

I read at least 8... then life happened.. Maybe we can read and share what we thought!!! like our own book club!!!

Like the bloggin idea. Love to read yours!!!