Thursday, October 15, 2009

#82...in our eyes.

I've failed to mention lately how well my son is doing in football this year. Not that I know much about the sport but I do know what a touchdown is....and man, I love it when it's my son makin' em (yes,that would be him with the ball in hand). What I don't know is why the cheerleaders have a cheer that says something about red and black when they clearly wear white in half of their games...hmmmm? Another thing I don't know is why they have to be so rough with my baby!! And why I can't go spank those boys that are tackling him and then stare down at him like he's some fellon they won't let up 'til the cops arrive. Look at that!! Even his own teammates are just starin' down at him like..."punk, you better not get back up!!" Getting back to the touchdowns though, he's made 12 so far this year (I think) and it just does something to me when he makes one. I'm like the Lion King when he holds his little cub up for all to see..."this is my baby!! And don't you forget it!!" Last night, for example, he ran a 60-65 yard touchdown...it was sweet!! And the voice that I had just gotten back yesterday after having been sick all week...well...it's gone again. But it was worth it!! Doesn't he look like a superstar?! He is!!...at least in our eyes!

2 comments:

mother of seven said...

YES HE DOES!!!!

I talked to Chandra about canning. How bout next week?

spice2116 said...

where's the touch down dance :p awesome