Monday, October 19, 2009

oh so long ago

I met my hubby, oh so long ago, at Jack In the Box. I knew his brother from high school and he brought my future hubby in with him one night. He cleaned my dining room and I made him the biggest, cholesterol filled, fat filled burger known to man, and a huge shake!! Of course I did this because I thought he was kinda cute and we all know the way to a mans heart is thru his belly. HE says that I've been trying to kill him since day 1 (not with my cooking but with the heart attack in a bag). Anyways, it must have worked because from that day forward he's been putty in my hands. Now he may try to act big and tough but that man loves me and will do or give me whatever I want!! Maybe this is why we've been married so long...I keep his belly happy and he keeps me happy.
Speaking of being married so long, today was our anniversary...and what a great anniversary it was. A little dinner, a little dancing, some wine, what more could a girl ask for? Alright, so we didn't have any wine...and we didn't dance either...but it sounded good. We did dine though...at Red Lobster...you know, for the seafood lover in him!! It was great..and so is he!! I mean, what would I have done without this in my life for all these years? Love you babe!!
Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Janika said...

Congratulations guys. I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

You kids are awesome. Just keep hanging in there. If you can survive thru all your teenagers, you will get a great reward (they leave, I think).

Heather said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I need to get my bloggin' butt in gear. It is so hard to find the time anymore!

Leslie said...

That's cute! Happy Anniversary Julie & Steve!!! We love you guys and wish you many many more!!!!