Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's official

I got my patriarchal blessing last month...Sept 20th at 4:45PM. Though I ditched church that day (due to my not feeling well) it was a very spiritual day. Anyways, the typed version came in the mail today. I opened it with much eagerness and read it and read it again. I love it!! I just want to go on Oprah and read it to the whole world!! Does anyone even watch Oprah anymore? Maybe Larry King? Anyways, I want to read it to the world!! So I was thinking...I got my patriarchal blessing, my temple recommend, have lots of kids and occasionally bake my own bread!! I'm an official mormon!! Yay!! what now?

5 comments:

Janalee said...

wow - that's great!

let's see what's in store for you next...I know! Mormons LOVE LOVE LOVE all of God's creatures especially bugs, bugs bugs. they're like your friends and you play with them and let them crawl up and down your arms and in your hair.

Jolene said...

I think that when you are an official Mormon, you call your Relief Society President and ask her to take you to Sonic to go and get a drink!

April Ludlow said...

Read it often and it is funny bec. when you read it again in a couple of years, certain things just read different. It's weird and fantastic at the same time. Congrats!

Janika said...

Even my bread machine bread fails. What does that make me?

Ashley said...

Congratulations Julie! They are the best. So happy for you!

BTW, just wanted to tell you that we're expecting a little boy in March. Yay!