Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls Are Evil

For years now I have told my boys to stay far, far away from girls as they are evil and were put on this planet to tempt and in many cases further destroy the willpower of a boy. Yes, I do have a girl (the only one on this earth that is not evil) and she will hear the same things about boys when her time comes. But for now, we will say that it is the girls that are evil. Well, this was proven, today, to my daughter as well. She has this little circle of friends that she loves to hang with. Yes, the same girls in the pics from her birthday. But this little circle of friends has a lot more freedom than my daughter has now or will ever have. For the most part, these girls are 10 and 11. So today my daughter came home and eagerly did her homework, asked what her chores were for the day and did those, then she called "the girls" and they all agreed to meet at the park (the only place she is allowed to go). So she walked to the park. By the time she got there they had hooked up with a couple of other girls (who she is fighting with right now) and they had all decided to walk to Water and Ice(knowing Steph can't go). Now Water and Ice is on the corner of 2 major roads and it is traffic hour...NEVER!! They all know she is not able to go as she has never been able to go. So she walked to the park only to be told that they were all ditching her. She was devastated!! Why did they even ask me to go to the park!?!, she cried. I have never been so sad as I was for her today...she came home balling. So I had to reiterate to her as I have numerous times to my boys that girls are evil!! My mind is set...no ifs, ands, or buts about it...they are evil!!

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

wow!! what a disappointment!! glad to see you all over the internet using your savy skills. now that i think about it you still have my Christmas board lol I decided I dont want it lol :p I think I will give it to somebody. hopefully your girl can find that best friend that will cater to her and ditto

Leslie said...

Poor Stephanie. Tell her that if she lived closer she could be best friends with her cousin McKenna who also is NOT EVIL and they wouldn't have issues like that. Nothing is worse than to see your child devastated and nothing you can do or say makes that feeling go away immediately. Tell her that we love her. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Argghhh! How to get our kids not to be the evil one - I may not survive this episode in my life. FYI we had another "chat" about what we can do in the future, blah blah blah.
I love Steph and I miss her.

Alison said...

sorry bout that and my mom gave me another HUGE lecture about how to be the big one in my friendships and not leave anyone out and i m sorry and i LOVE stephanie...and even when we r mad at eachother we both know deep deep down that we love eachother!!!! please un ground steph from me!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! i m sooo desperate