Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not a loser after all

I am not one to contain my excitement about anything. If I am really excited about something I can't help but tell the world what is exciting me at that time. Well, for the past 2 weeks I have been really excited about something and it took all I had not to post it on my blog. My friend Vicky called me a few weeks ago and told me that they would be holding The Biggest Loser tryouts at Superstition Springs Mall today. Now, she only called me because I have mentioned, several times, my desire to compete on that show. I think I am pretty outgoing, I'm not afraid of the pain the workouts would bring me...in fact, I love feeling of sore legs and abs it makes me feel like I have actually made a dent, I am pretty competitive and dont like losing, I was once very active and athletic and feel I could be that way again. I feel like I would do really good. I was so excited about this for the past few weeks. So this morning I go onto the internet and read that they were in fact having this casting call today but only for teams of two!! I was so bummed..I have waited this long and now I can't do it because I don't have a partner. So I went on with my day..baseball, softball, kids, cleaning, laundry, you know the drill. Anyways, at 4 o'clock Vicky called me from Superstition Springs and was watching all of the wannabe Losers stand in line...she told me that there were lots of people there auditioning without a partner. So I went!! I stood in line, filled out my app, went in and spoke to them, etc. When they were done explaining the process, they advised us that if we are in fact chosen to do a 2nd interview we would get a call by 10:00 tonight. I didn't get my call!! I am so sad...guess I'm not loser material after all.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

Darn, that would have been so cool to see someone I know on tv. You could have been a star! And me a star by association. You have that good outgoing personality for it too, too bad for them.

spice2116 said...

you are sooooooo not a loser!! :p sign up for the lifetime fitness gym we shall go together. :)