Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring is upon us

Jarom woke up on Friday, showered, and immediately wanted to go outside to play. It was like he knew it was the perfect day out there. He looked so cute after his shower I thought I would snap a shot while his face was still clean. Isn't he beautiful? I LOVE HIM!!! Once we got outside I decided to take another one just to have proof that he was once a blonde...Once we cut it I know it will come in a little darker. Plus, he was deep in thought trying to figure out how he could get away from me next. I chased him all over. We had fun!! I love Spring...it is my favorite season-fresh flowers, green grass, singing birds and happy kids. And it is slowly approaching us. What more could a girl ask for?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

He is so cute. I love those blonde curls.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

HOWS CUTE!!!
He is all posing with the ball! :)
so handsome!

Unknown said...

I just love the way you write, you are a natural and should write something and make tons of money.