Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm back...w/ colorful eggs!!

I have been so busy the past 2 weeks I dont even know where to begin. I will update you over the next few days along with pics from my adventures (if thats what you want to call them). I am glad to be back home and in my wonderful world of blog!! Meanwhile, we colored eggs tonight...everyone had a blast!! Justin tried and tried to get a dark blue egg but it never happened. Steph got the perfect shade of teal she was looking for.But Steve couldn't figure out why his egg was still white...This is the first year Jarom actually got enjoyment out of it. I love to watch all of them get excitement out of a little egg.THESE ARE THE TIMES I LIVE FOR!! WHAT A LIFE!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

i actually laughed out loud when i saw this. u r soo good at all this blog stuff...hahaha

Unknown said...

I was feeling all empty inside because we didn't dye eggs this year, but seeing yours has helped me feel better, thanks.
Hey, since you were gone for your birthday we have to get together and celebrate. I missed you.

Julie said...

awww..I missed you too...both of you!! See you soon.