Monday, March 16, 2009

all my happenings

It's been a while since I last posted. I have been so extremely busy.
First, Jared started flag football. He's never played flag before. He did tackle last fall and didn't really like it so we decided on flag this year. He loves it!!
Second, I started playing softball with the RS. Yeah, we're awesome!! At least, in our eyes, we are. And thats all that really matters....right?
Third, my parents have been in town. I love when my parents come to town. That familiar scent of coffee brewing in the air, laundry always going and Mexican food cooking on the stove. Just reminds me of when I was a kid. And what a sweet childhood I had.
And last, my dear sweet hubby is out of town...has been for a while now...will be for a while longer. and oh, how lonely I am!!...Even with ALL the chitlins running around.

5 comments:

Varney Family said...

I hope your hubby gets back soon. I hate it when mine is gone - even if it is on scout outings :) You did great with the music on Sunday! All you need is a big smile, and yours is GREAT!!!

Alli H. said...

I am happy that you are still alive and well. Congratulations on the softball team I bet you can hit it out of the park!

Happy Saint Patty's Day.

spice2116 said...

yeah for softball love it and miss it although i am not the best at it it is still fun to play and pretend

Heather said...

You forgot subbing for primary chorister! You did great. I wanted to call you and let you know. With spring break, it is crazy! You and Julie O. were great! That is a calling that I would struggle with. Music and I are not friends! :) Hope you have a great week.

GO SR1 Girls!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is Steven out of town?