Thursday, March 5, 2009

ooooh, the stories

For those who know not where I live, I will give you a brief description. My house backs up to a main road...cross that road and there is a desert...cross that desert and there is a high school and a junior high. So needless to say, my son walks across that ugly, boring, desert every morning. Well this morning that boring, ugly, dried out, dusty desert was filled with excitement as there was a dead body found there. Apparently, someone rolled their truck and lay there all night until someone found them there this morning. For full details click here. You should hear the stories my son came home with...and the neighbor boy...and the neighbor lady. They all had different stories as to what really happened. Cracks me up how many versions circulate when there is a good story to be told.

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

WOw! that is so crazy!Oh the joys of having kids old enough to experience things like that - such a different world to me, yet I know it will come all too fast!

spice2116 said...

makes you want to look out your window a little more

Anonymous said...

Cool, you had me at "DEAD BODY."