Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boys and their toys

I don't know who likes motorcycles more...Jarom or Steve. Jarom has been obsessed with motorcycles since before he could walk or talk. Every time we hear one he can't sit still until he can actually see it. He still cannot say motorcycle so his word or shall I say sound for it is Vrooooommm, Vrooooommmmm. And this is what I hear for about 15 minutes after every motorcyle he sees. He has been doing this since before he could walk or talk. Although he has his own motorcycle, he gets very excited when Steve goes for a ride. He thinks he is going too and gets all ready. Yesterday Steve went to Bike Week at WestWorld and as soon as he heard Steve say he was going for a bike ride he started getting dressed. Poor guy doesn't have boots so he put on the next best thing...flip flops. Steve put his doo rag on and Jarom just had to have one too. So here are a couple of pics from yesterday. We just loved the pic on top...it just shows his love and obsession he has for motorcycles...like he can't wait another 16 years to own one of his own.
Look how he just stares at it...like he is in awe and like he has never before seen one in real life...cracks me up...this is true love!!
Notice he took dads doo rag in the picture above...so we put his own on below. And the wife beater just tops the cake huh? We're teaching him young how to dress the part.

3 comments:

Alli H. said...

I love it! Ian is just as excited about his Daddy's Harley. He says "Harley Hog, vroom!" It is so cute. I like Steve's hog. I have never seen it before. Looks really nice. Can't wait to hear how it sounds!

VROOM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mija, Jarom already has a hog, mine. When I get old(er) I won't be able to ride but I will enjoy watching Jarom vroom down the road. Or he can ride to grandpa's house and he and I can sit around so I can tell him about the good old days. Lots of love, Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.