Monday, April 21, 2008

Eighteen years ago


Eighteen years ago today I gave birth for the first time. Little did I know that would be the first of many babies I would give birth to. Josh was 8 pounds 6.5 ounces and 21.5 inches long. He was beautiful!! Never in a million years did I think I could fall in love with someone in an instant!! Never did I think something smaller than a Thanksgiving turkey could rule my world! How wrong I was!! This beautiful little creature would be the center of almost every decision I would make for the rest of my life. And he has been. It's amazing...this thing they call motherhood. A few hours worth of pain and a lifetime of beautiful memories and blessings. Happy Birthday Josh!! We love and miss you very much!! Keep making us proud.

2 comments:

Alli H. said...

I know exactly what you mean. Happy Birthday Josh.

mother of seven said...

18 years!!!! wow. I am glad he is doing so well. What a good kid:)