Monday, April 28, 2008

THATS Amy Winehouse!!!

Everytime I open up the web there's something negative about some actor, actress, moviestar, singer, model, athlete, etc. Brittany's shaving her head, losing her kids,...Mel's out making movies of Christ while getting a dui and speaking negatively about other races. Miley's showing off her bra, taking racy photos of herself. Jamie Lynn is pregnant, Tom and Katie are splitting up, Kirstie's fat, no she's skinny, wait!! She's fat again!! The list goes on and on!! First of all, it should be no news to any of us that any of the above mentioned people and their peers are doing the things their doing. I mean, I think it's a prerequisite to be a star...you must be willing to make a fool of yourself, sleep around, get drunk, get knocked up, lose the weight, gain it back, get married and divorced at least twice!!, show your naked body off to the world...even if you're a kid. The list goes on and on. Now, one thing I can say about most of the people named in this post is that they are good at what they do. Wheter they sing or act, they are all pretty darn good at it. So today I open up my aol and the first thing I see is something about Amy Winehouse. Since I've seen write ups on her recently (none of them pleasant), I thought, maybe I should educate myself on who this chic is. I mean, they talk about her as much as they do Brittany. I know she is a singer but if you asked me what she sang, I really couldn't tell you. So today I decided to google her and I listened to a few of her songs...they are horrible!! What a let down that was!! That girl honestly has the worst voice I've heard in a long time!! She can't sing to save her life!! And have you seen her? I mean, there is nothing attractive about that woman!! She looks like she's...well... a freak!! That woman needs some desperate help! How anyone can spend their $$$ supporting something that looks and sounds like that is beyond me!! Anyways, based on what I saw and heard today, this woman is in desperate need of all the time, ink and webspace being spent on her. In the meantime, I am making it my personal goal to get my cousin Rocky to quit supporting this freak!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the education, I never would've know. I do remember her song "Rehab" -- Danny just told me she was in the news recently for going into ... you got it - Rehab!