Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busted!!!...an update to a prior post

So, we played the championship game and unfortunately the Thunder defeated us. It was a great game...a nail biter!!! But in the end, we lost 9-7. The great news is...4 girls from our team made it to All-Stars and Steph was one of them. So the Thunder coaches are coaching the All-Star team and I am their team mom. Well, knowing I would have to send emails out to all of the parents and some of those parents are from the Thunder I have been very careful to erase my blog address from my signature on my outgoing emails. I guess I must have forgotten when I emailed one of the coaches because she sent me an email advising me that she read this post and teased me a bit about "hating the Thunder"...Busted!! Although she was totally kidding I was still a little embarassed (for a nano-second). Anyways, now that the words out, I guess I don't have to hide my blog address huh? I'll post some pics soon of the All-Star team. Gotta go before I stick my foot in my mouth again!!

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

lol cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! good luck with all stars

Leslie said...

You crack me up! I wondered if that would ever bite you....never fails right? :o)

Congrats to Stephanie little cutie tell her we are very proud of her and maybe we could come and watch one of her games. :o)

Kevra said...

That's so cool that Steph made all stars. I was on it for 3 years and I really enjoyed it. My favorite part was getting the cool lookin' uniforms!