Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two

2 of my favorite songs: Young Love, Almost Home
2 places I've worked: Sears Portrait Studio, Harley Davidson
2 of my best friends: Lori, Tabby
2 of my favorite movies: School of Rock, 50 first dates
2 of my favorite foods: Subs, Pizza
2 of my favorite drinks: Water, Coke
2 of my favorite holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving
2 of my favorite colors: Red, Blue
2 places I've lived: San Diego, San Antonio
2 people who's blogs I read daily: Jana, Jodi
2 of my favorite sports: softball and well thats it...just softball
2 favorite websites: pioneer woman and coupon sense
.....okay guys, your turn!!....I just want to know 2 things about you...don't be shy.

4 comments:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hmm, lets see... 2 of my favorite kids, no wait I only have 2 (from my flesh)- 2 of my favorite husbands, no that's just wrong - 2 of my favorite friends, no I just have one (you know who you are) - You did better than I did!
BTW - I deleted my previous comment because I was signed in as Alison for some strange reason, sorry.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

scrapblog.com!!!!!

mother of seven said...

Julie I promise I will do this when I get home from camping. I have been so busy I have not blogged for awhile and was needing a fix. I knew your blog would do it....:)I'll call you when I get home.