Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the joys of being the only girl

So a couple of weeks ago Steven and I were upstairs sitting on our bed and the kids were downstairs playing on the computer. Anyone who has ever spent any time in my house knows that you can hear everything people are saying anywhere in this house. So this is what we hear..

Steph: (yelling) Gross Jared!!! I'm telling!!! Moooooooooommmmmmm!!!
Jared: (in a whiney yet sincere voice) Sorry Steph...I can't help it...I had beans for lunch.
Steph: (frustated) it's still gross....sigh...silence.
Steve and I just sat up here and cracked up....it was so funny. Jared was so sincere...he really couldn't help it. And poor Steph. The joys of being the only girl with 4 brothers huh?.

1 comment:

spice2116 said...

ewwww that is gross!! lol i would be laughing so hard

and for the record i am not prego as of this moment in time :p