Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Born to be Wild

I've always said that Josh was the wild child, our rebel, our hoodlum, etc. But I am going to have to say that Jared totally has Josh beat. Jared is all boy!! If it involves getting dirty, getting loud, or getting in trouble you can count him in!! Not that I am proud of his actions at all but sometimes you just have to chuckle. I mean, last year, his teacher called or sent home a note at least once a week and I am not lying when I say that one time it was 4 times in a week. The primary presidency had to have a meeting with all of the parents because they are too wild in primary, his scout leader called today because she has had to put him on time out for the past 3 weeks, his baseball coach could hardly handle him this past season. But we just don't know what to do. I mean, he isn't bad by any means...he is just all boy (full of energy). He respects his elders, would never talk back or say anything disrespectful. He just doesn't stop long enough to listen to what they are saying. He has not always been like this...it really just started last year so I am hoping it is age but for now I would have to say that he is definitely the Wild Child. So today's song, Born to be Wild, is for Jared...If only we could bottle up all that energy and drink it (or sell it!!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the dea for picking a song for each kid. I've been ckg everyday for the next "PICK"

I love Steph & I don't even know her. my daughter is more like your Jared though.

Anyways, looking forward to your next blog!!!
Keep em coming.

Thanks for being part of my world.

Alison said...

jared is like sooo fricken awesome i love him, well i love your whole family u guys are all cool:)