Wednesday, July 2, 2008

paper, chocolate and vanilla

Okay, so I haven't totally slacked...although I have not done a layout a week as I said I would this summer, I have made a few cards...I made this one last night for one of the many birthdays I have in July...and I made this tonight for a friend who isn't doing so well....what do you think? Although I never post them I do take a picture of every card I make. It's kind of like my portfolio. And I thought I would throw this one in just for kicks...I call this pic of the boys "my chocolate and my vanilla" They truly are my lightest and my darkest...isn't it crazy how their skin tones differ so much? I guess that's what swim team does for you...and to think...most people have to pay for a tan like that!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

ya thats really funny because jarom and jared dont look anything alike! but they are both sooo cute!!!!

Janalee said...

that's my Roman and Damian. I did a chocolate and vanilla post too last year in the summer. July I think. so funny.

spice2116 said...

love the flowers!!!

mother of seven said...

milk man.....thats who the daddy is!!!!

white milk

chocolate milk


I'm kidding !!!!
miss you