Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's coming, It's coming

I am having a really hard time getting Josh's song downloaded to my playlist. I might just have to find another way...until then, enjoy this way cute picture of Steph and Josh all dressed up in his Army gear...he is out in the field this week and when he was packing to go she got ahold of some of his stuff...I told her to give me her best warrior face...this was the best she could do. Glad we're not counting on her to scare off the enemy!!
Here Josh is telling me I have gotten way to happy with the camera and I don't need to snap every second of his life!! But judging by the grin on his face, he loves every minute of it!! Dang, My kids are cute!!

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

lol so cute steph wearing joshes army clothes.

i do remember when you said i was pregnant who knew you would be right :p

Alison said...

haha ok julie: steph looks so cute in his aarmy stuff lol. so ya? am i still grounded? you never comment my posts:( haha