Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Weekend so far

4th of July - up at 6:45 am with my daughter who is puking all over the place. Decide we probably won't go to our ward breakfast that I so badly wanted to go to because all I need is for her to puke all over sheriff Joe Arpaio so we stay home. She was fine all day so we figured it was probably something she ate or she just ate way too much the day before so we go to the bbq we were invited to. It was fun...lots of food, lots of kids, a pool, some fireworks (yes, we know they are illegal but for once, it wasn't our idea...it was our friends) which resulted in the cops coming due to an unhappy neighbor...I loved it. You know it's a good party when the cops come...especially when everyone there is Mormon. Thanks Art, Thanks Jana...it was fun.
Today - we decide to reassign bedrooms, of course, I want it done today so the boys start packing up their stuff, Justin gets sick and vomits all over the place, Steve is sick up in our restroom...I go buy Clorox Cleanup and have been cleaning ever since...tackled both bathrooms, mopped, went thru some junkmail, organized my food storage, etc...ahhh the feeling of accomplishment...I love it!!

4 comments:

Bianca said...

yeah, you could totally have taken that cop ;p

Janalee said...

so were the two sick because of our food I wonder? that chicken was raw you know.

Anonymous said...

you should have done a live feed from the bathroom of Steve getting sick

spice2116 said...

where is my sherriff joe pictures?!!! you promised lol so sad she was sick hope all is better