Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bored

This is me. I was bored the other day so decided to take a picture of myself. Yes, I was in the car!! Yes, my hand is on my face. Why? Because I am covering a zit. No I don't like this picture but since I never take pics of myself and NEVER post pics of myself I thought I would. Look at it long and hard because you probably won't see another one for a while. Unless, I get bored...but I try not to get bored too often because that just isn't safe...I do crazy, random things when bored.
Man I need ProActiv!!

8 comments:

Janalee said...

It looks more like you're trying to show the world your ring like 'Hey guys, I'm taken! So don't try anything fresh!'

mother of seven said...

love the hair!!!!

spice2116 said...

hey can you be bored a little more you a hottie woot woot

Kimberly Raye Ulrich said...

you are Hilarious! I wish we lived closer to eachother. You always make me laugh!

Kimberly Raye Ulrich said...

By the way this is kim, not elliot.

Bianca said...

Very Hollywood of you, sunglasses and lipstick.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

i love proactiv LOL

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.