Friday, October 17, 2008

The color Purple

I've never really been a purple person. I have a friend who is all about purple. I mean if it's purple she buys it. Regardless of whether or not she has room for it, she buys it. Needless to say, her bedroom is very...purple. I, on the other hand, am more of a neutral person. I like the tans and browns, maybe a little green here and there. But purple...NEVER! I like to add color in the pillows and comforters. A couple of years ago, I decided to make my room red. I Love Red. It's Hot!! It's screams..."Kiss me now or lose me forever!!" Now, some may think it's a bit of a hussy color but that's okay. I'm alright with that. If Red is hussy then I am hussy!! So you can see the dilemma when I moved into this house and the master looked like this...Ummm, yeah, that's Purple you're seeing...and lots of it!! Now I could go ahead and paint it which is eventually what I will do but for now, This is what I have to live with..My beautiful red stuff against Purple walls. I feel like I'm a member of the Red Hat Society!! Those little old ladies will forever haunt my dreams. Someone Help Me....PLEASE!!

1 comment:

spice2116 said...

that's excatly what i was think red hat society lol it could be cool yo :p