Monday, October 13, 2008

Help me design my Sunday Shirt

Yes, we moved to East Mesa. Not too far from where we used to live. I love the new house and neighborhood but I really missed my ward yesterday. Josh and Justin ran into kids that they know so they were alright. Steph has lots of girls her age and they go to her school so she will be fine too. Jared and Steve only had flip flops at this house so they didn't go. I sat in RS by myself!! No one noticed me as being a new person or visitor...what is up with that? I couldn't tell you the last time I sat alone in RS...oh, thats because I never have!! Oh well, such is life!! I'm already working on my outfit for next week and I am wearing a blouse that says..."talk to me, I'm new!!" or "my son turns 14 in 2 weeks, if you befriend me I will make sure your daughter gets a chance to dance with him?" You know, because all the Wrights are so darn good looking!! Or maybe I should wear one that says "Dobson Ward Rules!!" Or "It would behoove you to be my friend...My kids can beat your kids up!!" Those will get me friends really quick I'm sure!! My friend Diane doesn't know it yet, but she is going to make it for me!! That way, when I get beat up, I can hold her liable!! Anyways, if y'all have any suggestions for my shirt please let me know...Winner gets to come to church with me and protect me.

4 comments:

Janalee said...

How about: "What, you don't like Mexicans?" That's what Art would say and wear.

Unknown said...

Not only will I make you an "in your face" shirt, I'll go with you and introduce you to people I don't know and tell them how awesome you are. I must admit tho (Steve will love this), it took me awhile to not be intimidated by you when I first moved into the ward. Now I just love ya.

Darin said...

I can't believe you moved. I hope you love your new home. How are you feeling? That is so scary you had to go through all that. I hope all is well.

Bianca said...

How far east? You just can't lay it down on your blog readers like that. You have to talk about it.. elaborate... etc, etc. We have to KNOW every single detail of your life... in detail!