Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hubby and me are fighting

Okay, so my hubby and me are fighting for like the first time in months (since June)!! I don't know if we are normal fighters or abnormal fighters. We say really mean things to eachother and then we don't talk for a really long time. It's been like 4 hours and not one word. 4 hours is nothing by the way...we've gone weeks (3 to be exact). Anyone who knows us knows that we are both really stubborn and neither one of us will give in. Usually, it is him who will crack some joke that he knows will make me laugh and that is his way of breaking the ice. Then we're fine again. I guess that means he can't stand not talking to me for too long (what can I say, he can't live without me!). Don't tell him that though or he will never do it again. So, I've cleaned Jareds room, done lots of laundry, gone to Sprouts for some chicken, read lots of blogs and snacked on way too many chips. I hope he cracks soon...it's getting really boring up here.

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

why dont you crack you goose :p

mother of seven said...

good thing the computer is up in your room. lol

we need to go to the park or hang out this Thursday!!!

Unknown said...

I have finally got Danny to stop the loooonngg mad silences, it drives my CRAZY, I can't stand it. I could never go weeks, days are bad enough, hours ain't so hot either. Good luck on that.