Thursday, December 4, 2008

can I just say?

Can I just say that I can't stand when you haven't talked to someone in a really long time and then you decide to be the bigger person and call them. Then, in the midst of conversation, they say how long it's been since they've heard from you and were wondering if we were still even "friends". Yeah, I hate that. Correct me if I'm wrong but the phone does work both ways doesn't it? And, we wouldn't even be talking now had I not have called you, right? I'm just saying....
Thanks for listening!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just happened to be wondering if we were still friends, I mean, where's my daily/weekly/monthly phone call?? And NO, the phone does NOT work both ways!

Cristina said...

That's funny. I hate that too. And I hate it when people ask if we are still friends. Don't you think that if I didn't want to be your friend anymore I would tell you?? I'm very outspoken...if you're pissing me off...I'm gonna tell you!! In a nice gentle way of course!! We miss you at our ward. Come back!!!

Janalee said...

Um Julie...not to be like that or anything but....are we still friends?

paula said...

I totally agree. When ever I run into someone and we visit a little and they say call me some time, and I know if anyone calls it will be me or it won't happen at all. Why? Can't they call too? Hello? Is their finger broken?

spice2116 said...

lol the phone does work both ways. except i dont like calling people or like talking on the phone so i tell people up front that way there is no awkwardness when we do talk again

Kimberly Raye Ulrich said...

I hope you aren't talking about me!!!!! LOL. I will be calling you today! Kim