Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We found another reason to party...Jared turned 9!!

We celebrated Jared's 9th birthday last night. Apparently, this made Tate and Remmy very happy!! It gave me a reason to stuff some cake in my mouth!!
And my father in a law a reason to stuff some ice cream in his.My mother in law (one of them) pondered all night...
As Steve pondered with her...okay, maybe they were just posing. But we thought it was funny.
The rest of the gang succomed to peer pressure and ate like pigs! This is Steph wondering how she got stuck surrounded by a bunch of boys and some really immature adults.
Here's Joseph, our neighbor boy, who probably went home and told his parents we were freaks because we were all acting so silly...he didn't want to take his picture but after I threatened him, he gave into my demands!! He loved it though!! "I'm having fun" is written all over his face!

The birthday boy (Jared)...such a Wright!!

His older brother...what a freak!! (guess it runs in the family)

But the real party animals could care less about the food...they were too busy jammin' out on Guitar Hero!!
Good Times!! Good Times!!

1 comment:

spice2116 said...

wow you finally put some pictures up :p love the party!!! happy late birthday to jared