Thursday, December 11, 2008

not too much to talk about

Don't know why I haven't blogged at all this week. Guess there's not too much to talk about. I guess I could think of a few things but nothing too interesting...I got a new calling at church Sunday ..Enrichment committee. I subbed in a Bunko group tonight...they were a nice enough group of gals, all very quiet and well behaved (2 things I long to be...well, not really..but something my hubby longs for me to be). I fooled 'em all. How do I know? Because they apologized to me for their behavior tonight...well, not so much their behavior but their topic of conversation (Obama)...it took me a minute to figure out if they were serious or not. Obviously, they know me not, for if they did, they would know that it takes a lot more than that to offend me...and I was thinking alot worse than what they were saying. Lets see, what else has gone on this week...I think that's all. Life is really dull right now for the most part. Sorry.

3 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Julie, I'm excited to have you in Enrichment. I know you'll be so good. And from what I hear you have lots of experience. I too love Bunko. I'm not in a current group right now, but I sub every now and again. It's really funny how different all the groups are. Some are....well boring and others are totally crazy fun!

Jolene said...

It was fun having you at Bunko - I hope you get to sub again soon. Were you really blogging this at 2:00 in the morning? No wonder you don't want to go walkin with us at 5:30.

spice2116 said...

julie!! are you doing ok love? it is so not like you to have nothing to say :p hope you are doing aight and have a fab holiday. bunkos are fun