Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town

It's true peeps!! He IS coming...and he's coming in a HUGE Coke Truck! You see, I have perfect children and therefore, they got a sneak peek!! And whoa Nellie!! This truck makes his sleigh look wimpy...which tells me lots of kids were good this year so he had to upgrade to this..Yes, that's a trailer bed to a semi...and I do believe there's a little something in there for everyone that made the "nice" list (I hope I'm one of them).

Okay, so my kids aren't perfect!! The real story goes a little something like this...The chitlins and I were headed to Wal-Mart for a little shopping and when we pulled into the parking lot that Coke Truck was all we could see. It just stuck out like a sore thumb (wonder why?). All lit up and people all around it, we just had to go see what all the fuss was. Lo and behold, the big guy was there!! And he was taking pics with everyone...for FREE!! Not only that, but he brought his mailbox...for any last minute requests. Pretty cool, huh? What a surprise it was to find all of this right there in front of the local Wal-Mart!! Good thing I had the chitlins with me. I love Christmas...Oh how I love Christmas. And Coke!!

2 comments:

Alli H. said...

That is soooo cool. I like it.I hope when we get our Wal-mart our here they will have that too next year!

BTW Happy holidays. I have e-mailed, but I guess I am getting sent to SPAM.

Leslie said...

That's so cool! Thanks for having us over Friday night it was really nice!!! xoxoxo