Wednesday, January 7, 2009

off to a slow start

Seems all my blogger buddies are off to a slow start with their blogs this year!! I haven't seen a new post from most of you in a few days. I, too, am guilty of this so, no, I am not trying to make you feel guilty. Just know that I miss you guys.
So, I heard tonight on the news that according to Forbes, Mesa is the 3rd most boring city in the NATION! Can you believe that? How dare they? Chandler and Gilbert also made the list. They did say, however, that they rank you based on the amount of air time you get in the News so I guess being boring is good!! I'll take our boring town anyday.

I am currently reading a book titled "the shack". My mom left it for me. She made me promise to read it and said that it is a great example of forgiveness. So, being the obedient daughter that I am, I started reading it on Sunday. It is a great book! I highly recommend it.
I made some thank you cards today. Tell me what you think.

So there you have it. My past few days in a few short sentences. What have you been up to?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished the shack - and got it from my mom too! We'll discuss when you finish.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been bloggin. I don't even wait for you to read it. I force it upon you by emailing it. Ha. Lov the Thank-you cards. They're so gurly!

Michele Bushman said...

Julie,
I'm back and just updated. Your blogs are awesome, and definitely not boring like your survey said about Mesa and the rest of the valley.

spice2116 said...

i love the cards!! but then again i like all crafts as long as someone else is doing them