Monday, January 12, 2009

Self portraits are for the birds!!

Last night, we were all sitting around the table and I yelled to Justin with a sense of urgency in my voice (as I often do)"Justin, go get my camera!! And as he always does, he ran up and got it and came rushing back down with camera in tow. Usually, when I yell this to him it is because something is going on that is just too cute and I HAVE to have a picture. So, of course, when he got back to the table everyone looked at me anxiously awaiting my actions to see who I wanted to snap a picture of. So when I said, "now take a picture of me!!" dear hubby and all the chitlins looked at me like I was a freak. Now, I did this because I read all these blogs where women do daily or weekly SELF portraits!! I mean, that must take talent!! Really it takes commitment and talent!! I know this because I've done it a few times. I don't know why I don't do it more often...oh wait, yes I do, because when I take pics of myself they come out like this...or like this...
I know!! I know!! You can't handle such beauty!! So for now, we'll play it safe and just let Justin take the pics. Oh, one last thing...look what I made tonight!!

6 comments:

Janalee said...

really? who are all these people who take self portraits weekly. that seems wierd. but you look great in the pics Justin took. and told the story comically to boot.

mother of seven said...

I wish I had your energy. I think your GORGEOUS!!! And the strawberries look yummy.

PS I called you Sunday:)

Heather said...

I agree with the first comment, I must be out of the loop on the self portrait thing! I am glad too. I am comfy behind the camera. :) (you look great!)I LOVE choc covered strawberries that is my fav. YUM.
That is fun you have a vinyl machine.

Alli H. said...

You look adorable.

Justin did a great job.

spice2116 said...

julie you a hottie!! i love self portraits doesnt mean i do them all the time but they definitely are there

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yeah in the stores it is. for like 2 large bags its $20
online on the website, you get all 7 bags for $20!

and as for the tutor time thing, its stupoosed to be airing in texas this month. and im supposed to be getting a copy. hopefully soon :)