Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pizza at the Wrights

After church today, which I LOVED, we rushed home to make pizza. The kids were looking forward to it all weekend. Costco sells these yummy, whole wheat and flax flatbread or pita bread, whatever you want to call it. Anyways, we thought we would try to make pizza on it. It was so good!! And the kids had a blast making it.Actually, I don't know if the kids had more fun or if Steve did. Either way, it was time well spent as a family.
Afterwards, my brother Mark stopped by and brought me some goodies from Texas. Oh, how I love getting goodies!!
Then Josh and Julia stopped by...I love them!! They are both just so cute!! But if they make me a grandma in the next 2 years, I may have to hurt them...married or not!! I am too young to be called granny!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh got married?

Julie said...

Not yet, but he is getting married in June...so everyone keeps telling me I'll be a grandma in the next year and a half.

Janalee said...

yeah you are too young to be granny, that's like ME being a granny.

I'll have to try that pita bread, looks good.

mother of seven said...

FUN!! I also go to Bashas and ask for pizza dough. It is 1.99 and we top it with whatever we want.
I am excited because i finally after 17 years of parenting get it the way I want!!!
LOL

Shannon said...

We have pizza night almost every friday! Sometimes it's just frozen pizza, but we like it best when it is from scratch. I will definalty be tryn' out the pita dough.

spice2116 said...

wow a granny!! i just cant see it :p

love making pizza will have to try the pita bread