Friday, February 20, 2009

Gettin' Fresh

Isn't that beautiful? I love the look of fresh produce!! So colorful, so vibrant, and oooohhhh, so tasty!! Hubby had a great idea this morning...omelettes!! But of course, his idea consisted of me making them. Which is fine...I like to be in the kitchen. Anyways, our ideas of getting fresh differ when it come to omelettes. He likes his with cheese in the middle and all of the fresh produce on top. I like to sautee all of my veggies and put them in the middle which doesn't make for a very "pretty omelette" but it sho is tasteee!! Anyways, this was the highlight of our unemployed, moneyless, day. And we loved it!!

3 comments:

Alli H. said...

The omlettes looked so yummy! I love fresh veggies on my omlettes. You are quite the cook girlie. Reading your blog sure makes me hungry!:)

Varney Family said...

Yummy! Makes me hungry :)

Heather said...

Alright...your posts are making me super hungry!! When are we coming over to eat??