Saturday, February 28, 2009


People,
When Life Gives you Lemons...

Do something with them!!

Don't let them go to waste and make all of your neighbors angry because they don't have a lemon tree and if they did, they definitely wouldn't leave all of the scrumptious lemons just hanging there to rot!! Every Day when Jarom and I walk to check the mail we see this tree...And every day I wonder why the heck anyone would let all those lemons go to waste. Oh the things I could do with those lemons!! What would you do with them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

knock on the door and ask for them. Most citrus growers are glad for someone to take them off their hands. We frequent a guy in our wards abundant lemon tree (thousands) and juice and freeze for the whole year.

Anonymous said...

I'd certainly go ask for them Julie!!

Jolene said...

Do it! I recognize that tree and I know they would love to share. I used to always ask people who live by my kid's school if I could pick some fruit and they were so happy to get rid of it!