Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oxy Clean - I love this stuff!! You'd think by now they would have an "H E" edition.
Windex - Love, Love, Love Windex...it truly is the only streak free stuff I've found.
Bar Keepers Friend - Julie Wright's friend too!! works wonders on flat top stoves.
Comet w/ Bleach - Love it!! This is how I keep my tubs white. Sprinkle it in the tub when wet, let it sit for 10+ minutes and scrub with a brush...looks good and smells even better!!
Lysol All Purpose (Lemon Scent) - great for mopping...this too, smells sooo good...fresh and clean!
Can anyone guess what I did this weekend??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come visit me and I'll let ya cook and clean since ya seem to like it so much!!

Janalee said...

tell me more about the oxy clean. And I don't get the HE joke.

Julie said...

Oxy Clean - I use it on my carpets whenever I see a stain coming up or on my sofa's when there's a spill but MOSTLY I use it for my laundry. It is a GREAT stain remover. Grass stains, grease stains, even blood. I was turned on to it back when Steve would come home from work (wow, haven't said that in a while) he would come home all dirty and this did the trick. It truly is great for stains and stinkiness. You know how sometimes, laundry just smells rotten...if you've left it in too long, well this takes that right away. But, they don't make it for HE washers...those are the front loading ones...I think it stands for High Efficiency. Anyways, ever since I got an HE washer I haven't been able to use Oxyclean and I really miss it.

Varney Family said...

You can get the spray oxy clean or mix it yourslef and put in a spray bottle to use like a pretreater so you can still ust it with your HE washer?! I love that stuff too and can't live with out it!!

Unknown said...

You're amazing! Here I can't think of what to blog about and you have such interesting snippits of daily life! Who'd guess that you could blog about syrup or omelettes or cleaning for goodness sake. Once again I'm inspired -- but don't expect much.