Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jaroms first bloody nose

Jarom got his first bloody nose tonight. And judging by the pictures below, this was a proud moment in his life!!



Now his first tooth was a big deal and so was his first step but nothing makes him prouder than his first bloody nose. The following is what happened in his own words.

I was hanging out with my mom making a mess all over the kitchen. So my dad said Lets go to bed Jarom. I hate going to bed and try anything I can to get out of it. So I thought I would try my best move on him. I jumped on his back, he screamed and tried hard to fight back but he just couldn't take me down. He said he gave up so I started getting off his back and just then, he sucker punched me.

I had to show him who was boss but just as I was going to head butt him from behind he lifted his head and the next thing I knew I was seeing stars and blood was running out of my nose.



I know what you all are thinking...I shouldn't of let my guard down!!...remember though, I'm young and inexperienced. It's still early in my career but now I know for next time. Looking back now, I should have tried another move.



This has been a big learning lesson for me. I feel I'm ready to take him on again!! Bring it on Big Daddy...I'm waiting!!!











1 comment:

Alli H. said...

Oh, your boy is real tough. I am happy that he is okay. What a trooper.