Sunday, February 3, 2008

jealous!!

It was a pretty mello weekend. I taught a paper crafts class on Saturday. We made these cute little candles. I'm a little jealous because Stephs is cuter than mine. Other than that, we went to watch the Super Bowl at a friends house. She is a photographer and has the cutest photos all over her house...I'm a little jealous. Then, one of my fellow bloggers was giving away a gift card and doing her drawing tonight...I forgot to enter my name so I lost...I'm jealous of the winner too because I really wanted to try that restaraunt!! Oh well, I guess that's the word that describes my weekend...jealous!!

4 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

CUTE!!!
I totally forgot :(
they are so cute!

Ashley said...

Cute candles!

Janalee said...

Hey, do a drawing of those cool candles for V-day.

Leslie said...

I love those candles! Yes lets get together and make some more! They make the perfect V.T. gifts for February!