Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Heathens

Aren't those the cutest faces you ever did see? So full of life and love. I mean look at them...don't they look like the kind of kids you could take home to mama? Well they're not!! As a matter of fact they are all laughing in this picture because Justin (the big one) had just made a comment about ME!! I was trying to get a good pic of the 4 of them all day...in the backyard, out front, on the sofa, everywhere!! So Jared (the one with the goofy grin) said "mom, is this for your blog?" I said "yeah, I'll probably put it on there, now just smile and look at me!!" Of course, everytime I got the baby to look at me the others were looking all over the place and then when I could get them to look at me the baby refused...you know how it goes. After about 10 minutes of this (in the same pose) I gritted my teeth and said "Do not move!!, Do not take your eyes off of me!! Do you hear me?!? Keep those smiles on your faces until I can get Jarom to look at me!! Do you understand?!?! So Justin says "man, these bloggers really take this seriously!!" They laughed, I laughed, look at Jarom (the baby), even he's laughing. It was just so funny. So anyways, this was the best I could do. I guess this is why I have much better luck with snapping away when they don't know.
Oh, and for you peeps out in Harlingen, Heathen is defined as One who is regarded as uncivilized, or unenlightened.
for the rest of you...those Harlingen peeps don't get out much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids (or should I say boys) have always been a bit mouthy - you just never know. But in Justin's defense I am starting to wonder about the sanity of this whole blog thing.