Saturday, February 9, 2008

Steph turned 11

Steph turned 11 on the 5th...but we had her party last night. I took her and 7 other drama queens ice skating...they had a blast!! My friend Michelle came along to help me transport all of them and to keep me company while the girls were out on the ice. After that we went to Barros Pizza and let me tell you...11 year old girls can eat!! We got home at around 11 and 3 of the girls stayed the night. So for the rest of the night, I heard giggling, singing, ghost stories, you know..all the stuff girls do at these sleepovers. They didn't go to bed until 5am and then they were up again by 8am. It brought me back to my childhood. I still remember my 11th birthday party. My parents took me to Square Pan Pizza and then we went roller skating. Afterwards, I had a slumber party. How time flies!! It seems just like yesterday. Justin (13) had no problem with the girls being here. As a matter of fact, I think he liked it.. Oh, those raging hormones of a teenager!! All in all, it went well. Thank goodness we have a while til this happens again. It's going to take a year to revive myself from last night.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! We're glad Steph had a fun & memorable 11th birthday. (McKenna is a bit sad that she wasn't invited, maybe next year?)