Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our shattered windows

Saturday, Justin came in and told Steven and I that one of the windows in our work van was shattered...we went out there and sure enough, it was. We had just gotten some work done in the front and back yard and I thought maybe one of the workers accidentally hit a rock and it flew up and hit the window and shattered it. I talked to a friend of ours who replaces windows and he said he would come take care of it. Well last night, Steve came home from basketball and another one of our windows on a completely different vehicle was shattered. I am so ticked!! I mean, first of all, why would anyone intentionally do that to someone?" Not once but twice!! And secondly, Do they not realize that windows cost money!! I mean, come on people, I am made of flesh and bones not dollars and cents!! This is ridiculous!! My hubby seems to think that both were broken on the same day and we just didn't realize it. He thinks that the guys doing the work at our house hit both vehicles with rocks..in which case I'm calling La Migra!!

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

so you are making the workers pay for it right?!

Julie said...

well, there's the problem...they just did my yard out of the niceness of their hearts...they were hired to finish my block wall but were being nice in doing the yard...AND...we don't know for sure that that is what happened...we are simply speculating.

Michele Bushman said...

I'm so sorry!!! I had my car window smashed when I used to work in Pheonix. It was in shock, and had to drive home that night with a shattered window and a big rock in the back seat.