Thursday, May 15, 2008

My summer list...

Thought I'd share with you my mile long list of summer goals...
~finish the book I have been working on for my dad
~read and really study the scriptures every day
~gut and totally redo my daughters room
~build some food storage shelves (like the one's I saw yesterday at Lunch Bunch)
~make a spot in my house or garage for all of my paper crafting stuff and organize it all
~take my children to Desert Oasis at least once a week!! (they deserve that)
~do at least one scrapbook layout a week
~take a very beginning digital photography class
~start working on my fall crafts for all of my craft shows this fall
~go to San Diego (I do this every year)
~draw out my backyard (map everything out and plan for my fall garden)
whew I'm going to be busy!! what are your plans?

5 comments:

spice2116 said...

wow that is freaky that someone would contact you through myspace. as far as summer plans dont really have any except for gardening and saving money to get out of debt. :) so you can be busy for me

Janalee said...

Hey let's meet at Desert Oasis! We go a lot on family free night.

That is a ton of stuff, can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Julie said...

so you saw that post before I took it off huh Ginger? yeah, it is pretty freaky!! My own stupidity though. How is all in NM?

mother of seven said...

Finally move in to my house!!!! I got tired after getting prego with Brenlie..... And totally gave up.

So now i am redoing, reorganizing, and letting go of a lot of junk!!!!

Love the digital camera class idea...Who are you going to take a class with?

Unknown said...

I think I"ll sit back, relax and read about all YOU are doing this summer - that's enough work for me!